The AHA’s PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
• Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
• Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
• Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
• Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
• Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)